[HLUG] REMINDER - APRIL HLUG MEETING -- TONIGHT !!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:55:12 UTC 2010

Hi

Just a quick reminder that this month's LUG meeting will be TONIGHT at
7.30pm at 'The Point 4' in Hereford, opposite the Blind College in
Hereford. Please see earlier post, or our website for further details
http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/35.

It would be great to see some of our new members too. If you haven;t
come to a meeting before, its usually a pretty relaxed affair. We don't
have a set agenda tonight, apart from a demo of the the latest not yet
released version of Ubuntu, Lucid Lynx, and to see how the new venue
fairs in terms of suitability, etc. Lucid Lynx is due to be released in
8 days time.

I will be going tonight so looking forward to seeing you all later.

Julian Robbins