[HLUG] SFD files - really

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 06:49:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I think the Popular Distros timeline thing will be unreadable when
printed at A4 and even A3.

It's too much detailed information anyway, what people will want is a
short list of popular distros and some indication of which to try, what
the differences are etc.  We are targeting Windows users who want to try
Linux and should be guiding them towards suitable options.

They won't care that distro B is a fork of distro A and that it was
renamed in 2004, they want to know if it's easy to use, will run on
their computer, can run the programs they want, and they can get help if
they have problems.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology