[HLUG] SFD files - feedback

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:48:20 UTC 2010

The timeline could be a good thing to put up on a display panel if we
have room and think it's relevant.

I'm probably not the best person to write that sort of short description
as I'm not that knowledgeable and would have to research it. If someone
knows the info and has experience with the different distros they could
probably do it quicker.

Paul