[HLUG] SFD files - feedback

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:39:46 UTC 2010

Thanks for the feedback, I'm a big boy now so I'm not at all bothered by
criticism.
I knocked these up for exactly this purpose. The dpi settings are low to keep
the file size down for sharing; all this can be reset in the final version.

The timeline does not work, so Paul, when you have a few minutes, can you knock
up a VERY SHORT description of the distro's as you suggested and post it in our
Piratepad. I think we can make boxes for each with name, badge, url/homepage and
description.

Pete