[HLUG] SFD files - really

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 14:56:40 UTC 2010

Mint is probably a good one to promote because it has good hardware
support and is fairly Windows-like which should make it more intuitive
for new users. Also being based on Ubuntu means there should be plenty
of support available online and from other Ubuntu users.

What we don't want to do though is suggest that Linux is Mint, in the
same way as Linux Format sometimes gets accused of suggesting that Linux
= Ubuntu.  Showing that there are various options but this is a good
place to start is probably the best way.

Paul