[HLUG] SFD files - really

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 15:06:54 UTC 2010

This is why we need to be able to look at the pdfs of the documents I spent the
weekend creating. Paul do you have any idea why jools was unable to load them
into the site? ( I see your firm host it !)

If anyone wants copies, either pdfs or scribus documents say so in our Piratepad
and I will send them on.

http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is