[HLUG] Re SFD.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:51:40 UTC 2010

On 2 August 2010 22:06, Sarah Chard <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk> wrote:

> thanks john that would be great- can you add that into the piratepad - I
> know that george and colin are both keen to highlight Mint as an easy to
> use distro

I'm pleased that we have so much participation in SFD, its great to see. I
know not alll can give as much help/time as others but anything that you can
offer is a help- so thanks everyone so far.

Can I ask, someone, Sarah ? to try and tidy up pirate pad to make it a bit
more readable, and make sure the useful content come up with so far is
obvious ?

Some parts are quite well defined and can be signed off so to speak, but
other bits are still undergoing discussion and are best left as they are
until firmed up.

Perhaps we should have shown how we used Pirate Pad to liase for SFD !! PP
uses open Source code ...

I will try and add something to our website, but time is a bit tight for
me.. Others have edit access for our website too