[HLUG] Re SFD.

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 08:17:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 22:51 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Can I ask, someone, Sarah ? to try and tidy up pirate pad to make it a bit
> more readable, and make sure the useful content come up with so far is
> obvious ?

yes - I can do that when i have a mo - I will save the version as it
stands before I do anything then if anyone wants to see the general
discussions they can look back to the saved version

> I will try and add something to our website, but time is a bit tight for
> me.. Others have edit access for our website too

I know i can blog on the HLUG website but assume any posts go onto the
front page could not see how to add content to the dedicated ISFD page
- same goes for our page at the ISFD site - would it be helpful to you
if we just send you some copy to put up there so it doesn't take too
long?

--
Sarah

SFD event - 18 Sept 2010 -