[HLUG] Off wall idea - SFD T-shirts ??

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 16:13:26 UTC 2010

VistaPrint are under a fiver each but there are always extra costs with
them such own artwork fee, postage etc.
http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/t-shirts.aspx

Unless HLUG have the funds to pay for them (which I doubt) we'd have to
arrange for each person to pay for their own, someone to gather the
money and place the order etc.

We could do DIY t-shirts though I don't know who well those inkjet print
and iron on systems work.  Plain t-shirts are £2 each at Primark.

I think Pete's suggestion is a lot easier though :)

Paul