[HLUG] Press cuttings

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 14:09:36 UTC 2010

Yet Another Appeal !

This time I am asking everyone that uses mainstream print media as a news
source, newspapers and magazines; to keep an eye out for ANY REFERENCE AT ALL to
FOSS.

If we can catch enough of these they will form part of a display panel. Recent
postings in here about articles in the TES are exactly the kind of thing I have
in mind, so if you have a physical copy please snip out the relevant article(s)
and forward them to me, or let me know you have them and bring to the next
meeting.

Electronic forms of articles may also be useful, but must have full publication
details, journal, author, date, url.

Many thanks for the distro choice contributions, does anyone use anything other
than Ubuntu or Mint ...
:-)

Pete H@