[HLUG] Username

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:30:16 UTC 2010

On 31 July 2010 17:06, Gary Malins <nandgatbs-hlug at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry Julian, I didn't think about your not yet being back.  Hope you have
> enjoyed your holiday despite all our emails.  See you at All Saints FOSS
> event
> if not before.

Hi gary

I did activate your website login a few days back, but didnt email till now
about it. We prefer to trust people in the group with what they put on the
site. Try to keep it to items about Linux/Open Source or related. Suffice to
say if you put anything defamatory, pornographic, or dodgy in any way, we
will just shut the account and your membership. I'm sure you wont, so please
blog away !

Thanks

Julian