[HLUG] Amended/Improved SFD Flyer

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 11:17:01 UTC 2010

Paul, many thanks for tying that together; I had not made the connection with
those log in details.

Having had a look, I would just like to say that serif fonts can cause problems
for some visual or functionaly impaired readers and that in my view the headline
ought to be more outstanding, it has to compete for attention amongst a lot of
other notices wherever it gets posted.

Posted to PiratePad
http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

Pete