[HLUG] Scribus files

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 14:32:02 UTC 2010

Ta for this Jools,

Lack of backwards compatability is not a good thing, even in development
software. This begs the question of which is the most stable current release,
and is it backwards compatable to my existing .sla files.
I see a newer version of Scribus on the LXF dvd, I will have a look at that over
the weekend.

Pete