[HLUG] FW: Ubunto beginner

Chris Howe chrishowe14 at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 10:22:09 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

As you may see from my e-mail I'm a bit (a lot) new to ubuntu and am a bit
stuck. Any advice would be most welcome. I'm now trying to download the
desktop version on the ubuntu (notebook version)  PC, I tried it several
times with windows but the file size is 699Mbit, the disc is 700 and windows
seems to want a few Mbit for itself...DVD didn't work either. Maybe it was
windows just not wanting to accept that I want to change a computer to
linux.

Regards,

Chris.