[HLUG] SFd Disks arrived

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Aug 11 19:47:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 20:34 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi
>
> My strange package known only as 'Package from 'Promese' Zoete inval, Breda,
> Netherlands' via TNT, arrived today . Inside was a collection of 75 shiny
> new Ubuntu 10.04 discs, so we have in total over 100 now ! Lots to give away
> during SFD !!
>
> I will update our Pirate Pad site when its up (down at the mo)
>
> All coming together nicely now ;-)

Sorry I've been so quiet - it's been fairly busy of late!

Unfortunately I can't find the documents I mentioned at the last
meeting, they've obviously been backed up to a "Secure place"... ;)

I've spoken to marketing at work and they have said that they _may_ be
able to sponsor some more CDs (or other things) etc, so I'll confirm
this during the week if people are interested?

Kind regards,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace