[HLUG] SFd Disks arrived

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 22:27:00 UTC 2010

Hello Matt,

> I've spoken to marketing at work and they have said that they _may_ be

> able to sponsor some more CDs (or other things)
We could do with a few DVD's for Mandriva, Suse and Fedora/Centos as
alternatives to Ubuntu. Mandriva certainly charge for install media.

A much more useful public facing assist would be to pay for laser printing and
laminating our display panels at A1 size. This would look much more professional
than my plan A which is to make them up from blocks of four A3. If there is a
chance of this being sponsored I will try to cost it asap.

etc, so I'll confirm> this during the week if people are interested?

> Kind regards,
>
> Matt
Many thanks for the input.
Pete