[HLUG] A3/A4 Colour Printing

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:31:15 UTC 2010

Hi

I asked at work if they would mind if I use our Colour A3/A4 copier/Printer
for use for SFD. They have agreed has long as we don't go mad with it !

So flyers, and posters I can get printed here at no charge. ;-)

For large numbers of flyers we may need to get done elsewhere, but it
depends how many we need. ie we don't want to print flyers that we can get
distributed !! That said at A5 size or smaller, ie 4 on a A4 sheet, its
quite cost effective..

How many flyers do we need ??

Also, we need to think about when to have next mtg. The Point 4 is busy this
Saturday through the week with the Blind Football World cup, so it will be
quite busy to have a meeting next weds. For that reason, unless anyone wants
an earlier meeting, I suggest we make it 4th Weds as usual,ie 26th August

We can have an additional mtg nearer SFD.

Please let me know if this is suitable.