[HLUG] pirate Pad updated

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:43:42 UTC 2010

On 18 August 2010 09:30, Paul Stenning <paul at sp-tech.co.uk> wrote:

> This is the BBC H&W contact Rainbow Forum worked with:
>
> Lizzie Lane
> Broadcast Journalist
> BBC Hereford and Worcester
> 01905 748485
> lizzie.lane at bbc.co.uk

I have four contacts at H&W, including two presenters I used to know at
Hospital Radio.

I also have the details of another of their journalists who did a piece for
us at work a year or two back.

Best to wait until nearer the time, they said otherwise it gets missed

> For Sunshine Radio the best bet would probably be the station manager (and
> breakfast show presenter) Mark Edwards, 01432 360246,
> mark.edwards at sunshineradio.co.uk
> You could also try the newsroom at news at sunshineradio.co.uk

I also know a couple of chaps at Sunshine, also through Hospital Radio. I
will speak to them and see if they can arrange something

Julian