[HLUG] I've shared a map with you: SFD Flyers

joolsr1 at gmail.com joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:08:37 UTC 2010

I've shared a map with you called SFD Flyers:
You can view and edit this map at
http://www.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110945707213283473500.00048e1ce7cd15cfa9ff1

Please add your SFD Flyer locations to the map so we can see what areas are
covered and which arent. I tried in Open Street Map, but couldnt do it as
easily

Note: To edit this map, you'll need to sign into Google with this email
address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and
ask me to invite your other one.  If you don't have a Google account, you
can create one at
http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?reqemail=herefordshire@mailman.lug.org.uk.