[HLUG] SFD numbers?

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 14:39:00 UTC 2010

Matt,

For the sake of clarity, and to avoid endless waffling may I suggest you/ your
colleages write up a short simple pitch to put to the meeting.

Can I assume you are offering to fund the £120 quote for the display panels ?

I have to remind you that we get the venue as a non trading group, but there is
nothing to stop you talking to people about work related matters if you so
chose; and promoting a local based OS using service is OK with me personally.
Others may disagree. As I mentioned in my email to you, the display can carry
the sponsors identity, and it will be traveling around the county into a range
of public locations - ideally it will always be on view somewhere !

So;
Can you tell us as exactly as possible what is being offered, and what is
expected in exchange, so we can all have a think about it before the meeting.

Well done with this,

Pete