[HLUG] HLUG Open Disc for SFD

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 22:03:27 UTC 2010

Yep, Blender is on the list, as is GnuCash (accounts software for Windows).

GCompris is available for Windows http://gcompris.net/-Download- but
it's 150MB so too big to include, plus it only includes a limited number
of activities unless a fee is paid (that's not in the spirit of FOSS).

I've posted the list on PiratePad too (as a new section at the bottom of
the page) so it may be better if amendments and suggestions are made
there now to keep it all together.

If anyone can donate some blank CDs (preferably unbranded) and/or
wallets or sleeves please bring them along to the next meeting.

We should have flyers in FIT (High Town, Hereford) and maybe also School
Uniform Shop (Maylord Orchard, Hereford).  I have just added a small
advert and link to the Sunshine Radio front page here
http://www.sunshineradio.co.uk/ too.

Paul