[HLUG] End of the month

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 09:41:53 UTC 2010

I won't be doing the namesco scheme because it all seems too messy,
there are reputation issues with them, and I'm not comfortable giving
them my credit card details.

I have trouble believing that I could pay just £1 and then cancel
straight away with no penalties or problems such as extra charges on my
card, and they will pay out £25.

I'm already providing materials for a load of our Open Discs, and I
don't really want to pay out any more.  However if the printing costs
really are an issue I'd rather put £20 cash in the pot than jump through
the namesco hoops.

Paul