[HLUG] End of the month

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 09:57:12 UTC 2010

Quoting Matthew Macdonald-Wallace <matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk>:
> I'm trying to establish if I qualify for this offer as I am an existing
> customer of Namesco (surprisingly enough!), as soon as I find out, I'll
> let you know.

OK, I've spoken to Marketing and they have confirmed that not only do
I qualify for the scheme (as long as I use different email addresses
for each account!) there have been two signups over the weekend and we
have £50 owing to us, so it does work! :)

Pete: Can you confirm that you can see the £50 commission on the
AffiliateWindow site?

I'll try and sign up for a few domains tonight unless I get time in my
lunch break.

Kind regards,

Matt
--