[HLUG] End of the month

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 10:07:39 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Can you clarify the cancellation process and fees please?

When I get to the payment page I would be charged £1.17 which is
correct.  However it says that there are items in my basket that will be
billed monthly and charged to the same card, but doesn't say how much I
will be charged.  Nor can I find any obvious information on how to
cancel the hosting package and what that would cost, or whether I am
tied into a minimum contract period.

This is why I have not continued.

If I really can sign up for the £1.17, then in a few days cancel it and
owe nothing more then I'm happy to go for it.  With different credit
cards, email addresses and postal addresses I could probably do three.
Obviously all rubbish domains that I have no intention of ever using, so
no interest in transferring them out or renewing them.

Best regards,
Paul