[HLUG] End of the month

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 15:42:16 UTC 2010

Quoting "info at lifespacedesign.co.uk" <info at lifespacedesign.co.uk>:

> One day, when we have time you might to tell us how that is of any use to
> anyone. If this means that one of our cards is now compromised could
>  you send a
> private email to the relevant person asap!

OK, looks like I've done it again - put out something without thinking!

NO ONE'S DATA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!

Ok, now that's out of the way, all this means is that someone on the
internet has found the link that we are using (as far as I can tell -
I can't confirm with marketing because they have gone home!) and they
are trying to use fraudulent card details that have probably been
gathered over many many months to register what appear to be
fraudulent domains.

The domains that Paul registered appeared in the same format
possibly fraudulent.

I'd like to repeat the message above:

NO ONE'S DATA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!

Sorry for any panic caused.