[HLUG] End of the month

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 15:45:15 UTC 2010

Hopefully a few other members will sign up for this now.  With my three
and Pete's two we should have £125 in the pot, so half way there.

You can easily cancel the automatic renewal of the domain name
registration and also remove your card details from your account, so
there should be no way any further payments can be taken.  It's all in
the Billing section of the admin system.

For extra peace of mind (though from what I've seen now it's not
needed), use a card with an expiry date before August 2011 if you have
one. ;)

Best regards,
Paul Stenning