[HLUG] End of the month

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 21:05:41 UTC 2010

On 31 August 2010 at 22:27 Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
<matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:

> Quoting Paul Stenning <paul at sp-tech.co.uk>:
>
> > Hopefully a few other members will sign up for this now.  With my three
> > and Pete's two we should have £125 in the pot, so half way there.
>
> I've just added a domain - so that's at least £150.
>
> I'll try and add a few more tomorrow and clear any orders on hold.
>
> Pete - can you confirm how much is in the pot please?
Today's trades, earned £100. Monthly total still showing only £50. I hope it
will update and transfer sometime in the next few days.
In other words we have enough for either the panels OR the leaflets but not
both. Obviously I am going to opt for the panels as the leaflets are more
disposable !

Pete