[HLUG] End of the month

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 21:09:51 UTC 2010

Quoting "info at lifespacedesign.co.uk" <info at lifespacedesign.co.uk>:
> On 31 August 2010 at 22:27 Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
> <matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Quoting Paul Stenning <paul at sp-tech.co.uk>:
>>
>> > Hopefully a few other members will sign up for this now.  With my three
>> > and Pete's two we should have £125 in the pot, so half way there.
>>
>> I've just added a domain - so that's at least £150.
>>
>> I'll try and add a few more tomorrow and clear any orders on hold.
>>
>> Pete - can you confirm how much is in the pot please?�
> Today's trades, earned £100. Monthly total still showing only £50. I hope it
> will update and transfer sometime in the next few days.
> In other words we have enough for either the panels OR the leaflets but not
> both. Obviously I am going to opt for the panels as the leaflets are more
> disposable !

A sensible idea, thanks to all those who contributed and remember -
those of you who didn't, there's still time to make this billing cycle
and this promotion is not time-limited so we can encourage or
friends/families to sign up and generate some cash for future events
such as this!

Kind regards,

Matt

--