[HLUG] address labels database

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 11:27:43 UTC 2010

  Hi Julian

     Many thanks for your message - great to hear from you. Very sorry
for the low profile re meetings etc, bit overwhelmed with loads of
building and various other things (not the least the recent cold with no
power) but I watch all the postings and will try and get to the
Christmas Bash. Interest in Linux continues unabated, have now migrated
completely from Windows and am well satisfied apart from the odd
catastrophe the most recent of which is quite interesting and I will
post separately.

BTW how do I get to the HLUG site - have lost my password that Mark B
gave me.

All the best

Chris