[HLUG] March

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:00:20 UTC 2010

sorry to hear you have been unwell Julian - and i'm glad you like the
DFD idea -

re: the xmas meal
well the 22 dec would seem a sensible day as that is the normal LUG
meeting - it is quite close to xmas though so some people may be busy

If you would like to meet up for a meal - can you let me know -  here
are 3 dates give your preference and if you can't make a date do say

Thurs 16 dec
Weds 22 Dec
Tues 5 Jan

--
Sarah

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 15:32 +0000, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Yes i think its an excellent idea and i for for would be keen to help
> out.

> I've been ill the last few days, (havent left the house since Sunday),
> so
I'm keen to have a meal of some kind some where.