[HLUG] OOo Calc

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:33:13 UTC 2010

Hi Pete

OOo3.2 just out has much improved charting so may be worth a try ..
Don't forget Gnumeric is also very good and well worth a look

Thanks

Julian

On 11 Feb 2010 11:40, "info at lifespacedesign.co.uk" <
info at lifespacedesign.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Gang !

M'aidez! I am trying to analyse several hundred lines of data; 18 items per
line; and I could do with an assist in charting.

I am running OO3 in Mandriva Free 2010 on my Acer Aspire One and the
charting
frankly sucks. Is there a way of editing the properties of charts in
addition to
the options in the wizard? eg colours for a start.

Do I have to go longhand and draw them in a graphics prog if I want that
kind of
control?

Also, as this is multivariable data does anyone have any knowledge of and/or
experience in multi-dimensional modelling graphics ? I have Blender
installed
but no experience of it, nor do I even know if it can be used for data
representation.

Any ideas most welcome

Pete