[HLUG] February Meeting Weds 17th in Hereford

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:40:04 UTC 2010

Hi everyone

Our February meetings is on this coming Weds at 7.30pm in central Hereford.
I'm emailing on my phone so don't have precise address to hand but its close
to the rail station and commercial road in the city

Main activity will be to try and get ideas etc for a permanent new meeting
venue as our previous venue we can use no longer

Also as usual please bring linux laptops etc especially if you need help
with linux hardware software installation etc

I'll post further details tonight bu I look forward to meeting old and new
LUG members alike ;-)

If anyone's interested I can also demo Open ERP an open source Enterprise
Resource Management tool
for businesses like SAP etc

See you all on Weds