[HLUG] This Wednesday, February HLUG meeting Venue Details

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:15:50 UTC 2010

Hello

As promised, here are the details of this month's Herefordshire LUG meeting

It will take place at Paul Stenning's house, due to our normal venue
being unavailable for use now.

/From Paul :- 'This is at 11 Kyrle Street, Hereford, HR1 2ET.  Kyrle
Street is the first left off Bath Street, and number 11 is half of a big
white house on the left (opposite Arthur J Virgo Memorials).  There is a
public car park next to the house which is free after 6pm. We have a
good sized dining room and can accommodate 8-10 people comfortably.  I
can offer tea and coffee etc (the kitchen is next to the dining room,
and the toilet is through the kitchen and utility room), plus wireless
internet.

Wetherspoons and a couple of other pubs are two minutes walk away if
people want to move on for a drink afterwards./ '

Hope to see you there on Wednesday