[HLUG] This evening's meeting

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 22:39:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Well it was good to meet David for the first time and always good to
meet Julian, but there was only the three of us which was disappointing.

I guess people are not so keen on meetings at member's homes (the last
one here also only had three of us), which is understandable.  So we
really need to sort out a public venue for next month.  I don't feel
inclined to host another one here if they are not being supported.

However it was a good evening.  We chatted about a number of Linux and
open source subjects and projects, and all left with some new useful
information.

Paul

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com