[HLUG] This evening's meeting

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Thu Feb 18 21:30:59 UTC 2010

Hi there

> Well it was good to meet David for the first time and always good to
> meet Julian, but there was only the three of us which was disappointing.
>
> I guess people are not so keen on meetings at member's homes (the last
Speaking just personally for me, you probably have noticed that I don't
manage to come to most of the meetings. Which is a bit absurd, actually,
as Wednesday is my afternoon off, so I really should manage more often.
Guess I'm just to lacy to get my ass out of the house once I set it
down. :-))
Yesterday my wife had a half day of as well, and first we were looking
for houses to buy, and then I preferred to spent the rest of the evening
with her. ;-) As we're both working out of hours on a regular base, we
don't get that many evenings, and even less half days together, with out
the one or the other being on call.

And like after every meeting I haven't attended, I've got the strong
intention to make it to the next, whether in a pub or a private house.

--
Andreas Ege

		16A Headbrook
                 Kington