[HLUG] Topics at Meetings

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 10:35:47 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to HLUG and haven't met everyone yet - I've only been to
a couple of meetings - I am an ubuntu user and not particularly
technical - I simply use it as an operating system to run my business -
but I am interested in both Malcolm and Matt's suggestions for meetings
as I joined HLUG to expand my knowledge -
So yes I would come to the suggested presentations (work permitting of
course)
I am also interested in promoting Open Source I know HLUG has done a bit
of this in the past -

Sarah