[HLUG] .xsession-errors

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Sat Feb 20 15:02:38 UTC 2010

Hello

> wanna improve my knowledge, as I don't see it. And google doesn't give
> me anything when I put that error message in.
>
>> find on Google [1] it's used in at least Blender and Okular.  If you are
after having had a look of your link, I see where it got from. As they
(gentoo?) have changed under which topic poppler resides, and I get
quite a few blocks and probs, I think I skip the problem for the time,
and just stop using Okular till I got something new set up.
Thanks for the help.

--
Andreas Ege

		16A Headbrook