[HLUG] January's HLUG Meeting This Weds 20th!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:46:25 UTC 2010

Hello

Sorry for the late notice, it crept up on me !

Our Wednesday Meeting will be held at Cookeys, in Leominster, (see
directions on website) at 7.30pm

The meeting will be a general one, so please bring along any interesting
Linux /open source related items. If you have a hardware/software issue
with Linux pls bring it along, and we'll take a look.

Sad news, Matthew who has kindly let us use his shop as our base for the
last 6 months is closing his shop down. So this will be the last of our
meetings at this location.

Also, obviously on our agenda is finding a suitable new venue !!

Hope to see you all on Wednesday

Julian

PS Matthew has no wifi access now, so please bring 3G dongles etc if you
have them