[HLUG] Next meeting

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 15:49:04 UTC 2010

We do need to sort out a new permanent-ish public venue but this is
obviously going to take some time.

The plan, unless anything better is sorted out, is to have the next
couple of meetings at my home in Hereford city centre (Kyrle Street
which is off Bath Street - there is a car park close by which is free
after 6pm and Wetherspoons is 2 minutes walk away).

The meetings are the third Wednesday of each month so it will be 17th
Feb, at 7:30pm.

Paul.