[HLUG] Spoke to All Saints re Venue for SFD

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 13:54:16 UTC 2010

Well done to Jools and Sarah.

I will try to write  a begging letter for All Saints which can be edited etc to
suit.

Ref: AWM. Might be worth finding out what they would consider appropriate level
of support for a wide appeal public/business relevant exhibition. They may not
have suitable people, but may be able to help with some funds to pay for large
format printing and laminating, mounting panels etc.

Anyone with a few spare minutes able to get costs for printing and mounting A0
panels?

Advertising, one can never have enough funds for advertising- so yes to any of
that !

Good work

Pete H@