[HLUG] Spoke to All Saints re Venue for SFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 08:47:04 UTC 2010

Yes that sounds about right - once we know we have a venue - we really
need to set the times and get the info out - to that end a fairly simple
web presence would be a good start - this is my busiest work period so I
am time limited but if someone can offer to set it up I am happy to do a
bit of content - i would assume it will be similar to the content we
will need to have on the exhibition stands but with additional
material , links to downloads etc.
It would be useful to have ideas and links from other HLUG members
remembering we are aiming at a range of users most of whom will be new
to Open source and linux - we can also put more linux material on the
webspace
Can anyone else help with content for this - suggestion of their
favourite OS programs etc

Sarah