[HLUG] New LUG .org.uk Admins

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:59:53 UTC 2010

Hi

I very quick note, to say that yesterday Hugo resigned as the
.lug.org.ukhead admin, and Gordon Dunlop from ScotLUG will be the new
lug.org.uk site admin head and many new admins have offered to help out.

I'm sure you'll hear more soon, but hopefully this can be the start of a
better serving lug.org.uk site and the infrastructure that the community
use. We always have used their mail-list but moved our website a few years
back to our own hosting as it took so long to get anything done, as many
other LUGs have now done.

So onwards and upwards !!