No subject

Tue Jul 6 12:27:19 UTC 2010

ink
we are GO!

Sarah brought us up to speed with her ground breaking attempts to make cont=
acts
with various education and buisiness organisations and has made a full repo=
rt
through the mail board.

Along the same vein, Matt suggests he may be willing to be available to giv=
e a
presentation to relevant IT staff of SME's and public sector organisations.=
 We
agreed that this is potentially very valuable outreach, but that it deserve=
attention independant of ISFD. However ISFD is certainly a possible first p=
oint
of contact with potential clients.

We examined various forms of words for flyers and posters. This has since m=
oved
on see our Piratepad for more

http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is=20

We agreed that we should create content to update the hlug website, with sp=
ecial
focus on ISFD. At present we depend on Jools as webmaster to manage the sit=
e; it
may be useful for him to have a deputy.

George confirmed availability of 3 or 4 display panels, Pete to visit and
evaluate in due course.

The group agreed that we may need an extraordinary meeting close to ISFD to
finalise logistics and loose ends; but no specific arrangements were made a=
these depend on outstanding tasks at the time.

The meeting closed with some discussion of Android smart phones.

Pete H@