[HLUG] database

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 09:36:39 UTC 2010

n Sun, 2010-05-30 at 21:16 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> if you've got a fresh install on OOo Base on one and an
> older install on the other, its possible that you used a non default
> view on
> the older one to show the fields.
>
> Perhaps you have to have a different view on the newer install ?

Julian & George - thanks - I did think of that - I am running v3.2 on
both - the main pc is an upgraded version while the eee is a fresh
install - but this has always been the case - I usually upgrade the pc
and fresh install the laptop so I am not sure why it should happen this
time around - I will have another look at the forms and see if I can
alter them to show the correct data as it's not corrupting the data in
the tables - if I have to do it individually for each field it will take
ages!! Sarah