[HLUG] SFD 2010 - 18th September 2010

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sat Jun 19 07:18:40 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 00:26 +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> On 17 June 2010 19:59, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace <
> matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is anyone up for running a Software Freedom Day event in Hereford
> > (possibly at the current LUG Meeting venue?) this year?
> >

> Definitely. One on the board for our next meeting which is coming up this
> coming Wednesday 23rd June usual place usual time. More details to follow
> soon

Meh. I've just been informed (or, more to the point, reminded!) that
we've got friends coming over on Wednesday Night so I won't be at the
meeting.

I'll try and put together a few suggestions about the kind of thing I'd
like to try and then perhaps those that are at the meeting can discuss
and amend/add/remove things as they see fit?

Kind regards,

Matt