[HLUG] Re Foss Open day 18th. Sept.

john riley john.riley7552 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:52:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've not made it to a meeting (yet) but I am willing to commit to 1/2 day (I
can be flexible on timings) but I have mobility difficulties so I may need a
lift if the time is more than the 3 hours my blue badge allows me.
Oh yes. Put me down as a 4.

John Riley

So everyone, question 1 is who is able to be there for all or part of the time.?
Please indicate the probability of commitment on a scale of 1 ( I expect to be
attending my own funeral) to 5 ( This is the most important thing I've done in
my life). If only available for part of the time don't hold back !