[HLUG] Re Foss Open day 18th. Sept.

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 11:58:26 UTC 2010

Thank you John; first up ! Do you have any preference for time of day ?
I am sure that between us we can make sure that you dont get caught out with
parking.

BTW, the point4 where we meet is a brand new public building and accessible all
through; if that helps encourage you to come to a meeting :-) Always good to see
new faces.

Pete H@