[HLUG] March HLUG Presentation Special - This Weds !!

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 20:11:41 UTC 2010

all,

glad to see the interest about Wednesday; myself and Lee Yarwood will be
along. It'll be a generic discussion about Red Hat; its aims and
objectives and plans for the future.  Happy to debate the future of
desktop Linux and why I worry about Google.

As an added bonus, I've a supply of 17" LCD monitors which I'll be
giving away on the night (no stands, Dell) just as an added inducement.

look forward to seeing you on Wednesday

Malcolm

[1] Apologies for not emailing earlier, been plumbing today...

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 18:26 +0000, Colin Gittings wrote:
> It's the first time I've seen it too.
>
> More importantly, would it be possible for Malcolm to prepare a version
> that can be posted either to the list or distributed via the website.
>
> As you may of guessed I won't be able make it either, but would at least
> like to see the presentation slides if possible.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Colin
>

> On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 14:17 +0000, Paul Stenning wrote:
> > Today is the first time I have even seen the email!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Paul

> > > Do you know, that was the third time I posted this email about the event
> > > (first time on Sat), and still the map isnt appearing !!
> > >
> > > The map is on the website for those who need it anyway
> > > www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk
> > >
> > > I dont know the start time, I would expect it to be 7.30pm . Malcolm/Sarah
> > > can you confirm this please ?
> > >
> > > I will be in Hampshire too, so not able to make meeting .... :-(
> > >
> > > Julian
> > >

> <snip>

Dr Malcolm Herbert
Director, EMEA Strategy & Solutions Office
t: +44 7720 079845