[HLUG] March HLUG Presentation Special - This Weds !!

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 09:17:36 UTC 2010

Hi Malcolm,

I could make use of a couple of the monitors.  I have an area on my
office where I test and set up PCs and these could mount on the wall
nicely. :)

I also have a client looking to go to a small business server
arrangement and I am reluctant to take the Microsoft SBS route, so
looking at the options with Red Hat (or dare I say CentOS) would be
interesting.  I really need the ease of configuring that the Microsoft
offering has with the reliability and stability of Linux.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday evening. :)

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology, PO Box 15, Hereford, HR4 9WX

www.sp-tech.co.uk
www.vintage-radio.com
www.vintage-radio.net
www.service-data.com