[HLUG] broadband in herefordshire

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 12:21:25 UTC 2010

Thu, 2010-03-18 at 19:42 +0000, Meijin on Linux wrote:
> I've requested a copy of the document - so let me know if you want me
> send it on.
>
> Rob

yes please send it on -

Malcolm Herbert wrote:
> btw; great to meet everyone last night, an enjoyable (if somewhat
> circular) discussion and I hope I didn't bore you all.
> The main point for me wasn't just that the LUG (and other LUGs) just
> provide a forum to discuss Linux, they also provide a focus for people
> who think about IT (or ICT) in a slightly different way.

no not boring I can understand the concepts of what you were discussing
if not the technical detail
- I joined LUG to meet other people who used linux as in the world I
move in most people haven't even heard of it or know about about FOSS
I would like to help to get those ideas out - I know LUG has done a bit
of this before
Sarah